Summer Internship 2015 still available?

Summer Internship 2015 still available?

aorr
Casual Listener

Hi I wanted to apply for the New York Summer Internship Program for 2015, but it's no longer on the site.  Are no more applications being accepted?  I thought I remember it saying we had until the end of the month to submit it.

6 Replies

aorr
Casual Listener

Hi I wanted to apply for the New York Summer Internship Program for 2015, but it's no longer on the site.  Are no more applications being accepted?  I thought I remember it saying we had until the end of the month to submit it.

MattSuda
Rock Star 24
Rock Star 24

I think the deadline was about a week ago. I'm not too sure on that though.

Sorry, as of right now no more applications are being accepted. 

To stay up to date on the latest Spotify job news check out @Spotifyjobs on Twitter: 

https://twitter.com/spotifyjobs

MattSudaRock Star 24
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

aorr
Casual Listener

Oh okay.  Thank you for letting me know.  

MattSuda
Rock Star 24
Rock Star 24

@aorr 

I've seen a few other people say that the deadline was December 31st, and that they never got a chance to submit their application.

It could be that Spotify has already chosen a person for each role, so they closed it early.

However, it could just be a technical glitch that is causing the page to show no positions left.

I would suggest you keep checking back and to also monitor @Spotifyjobs on Twitter for updates

It's a possibility that all spots are taken, but it's worth keeping an eye on it just in case the page opens back up.

MattSudaRock Star 24

daniellegallozz
Casual Listener

Hi!

Question regarding the internships... what exactly are the qualifications for the Summer internships? I'm very interested in getting further information on internships for 2016! Thanks for your help!

Blessings,

Danielle 

MattSuda
Rock Star 24
Rock Star 24

@daniellegallozz

Hello

http://twitter.com/spotifyjobs should be posting info when they launch the application process sometime by the end of the year for summer 2016

MattSudaRock Star 24
SUGGESTED POSTS