Taylor Swift - We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together

Taylor Swift - We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together

baespey
Music Fan

How long does it take for a new single to get on Spotify? Like Taylor Swift's new song? It's number 1 right now on more charts than you can count.

8 Replies

David
Spotify Legend

That song is only available in a few territories at the moment. If it's available for you, you can find it here - Taylor Swift – We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together

Airhorn Enthusiast

ChaseChaisson
Roadie

Well how long will it take for it to become available in the united states? wasnt the song made in the US?????????

-Chase

The Windy City, Music, Design, Dream

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

baespey
Music Fan

Yeah you would figure the US would be the first country to get it. Oh well...

TheJazlynB

I'm really into this track, and I find it a bit unusual to be paying nearly 10 bucks for something yet I don't get new songs when they're released. I know it's probably something to be etched out with the label trying to capitalize profits and such through iTunes etc. I just hate when there's a new song, and they can't get the rights to put it on Spotify until weeks and weeks later due to legal matters.

xandraaling

The only reason why I hesitate to get Spotify premium is because they don't have this song! They have all the top songs except for this one, and it's number one. 

baespey
Music Fan

The new Maroon 5 song at number 2 is on there now. Seriously Big Machine Records, what gives?

jimmut
Gig Goer

Lame Spotify...Lame....by the time it comes out we won't even like it any more. Taylor Swift you suck too as I'm sure it's just a money grab

Taylorcow01
Casual Listener
They don't even have trouble plus I'm still hungry and waiting for blacklisted me
SUGGESTED POSTS