This is **bleep**ing ridiculous i want my money back

This is **bleep**ing ridiculous i want my money back

ammydeza
Casual Listener
I put in my card information and spotify took 4.99 out of my twice that's 10 **bleep**ing dollard for something I'm not using plus the .99 for the 3 moth bull**bleep**. I need my money back is not fair and why don't they have a **bleep**ing phine number this is just unreal. I want my money back
2 Replies

jean3601
Community Legend

Hello @ammydeza, Welcome to the community! 🙂

I appologise for inconvinience, if youve ever had premium before or used a free trial you are not eligable for the promotion 😞

to solve your issue regarding the double payment you can contact support here:

https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/?contact

If you receive a No-Reply email that says to check out the FAQ or Community just reply to that email and Spotify support will contact you 🙂

Support takes 24-48 hours to reply to you if they have not replied to you by tomorrow you can ask me here and i will escalate the issue for you 🙂

I hope this helped solve your issue 🙂

user-removed
Not applicable

Hey there.

Since you have so many payments posted, are you able to see, if you are charged of this? If it is waiting for charge, some might go away w/o charge. If you want to look further, contact using link from previous poster to be sure. You can get refund or extend your months of Premium if you have posted too much payments to your account.

Happy Spotifying!

SUGGESTED POSTS