This is chat topic - say hey

This is chat topic - say hey

user-removed
Not applicable

Hey, this is topic for chatting need. Just chat with others, suggest music, ask something, tell what you like...

I want to listen this track ItaloBrothers – My Life Is A Party - R.I.O. Edit on repeat. I sing it too, but I do not sing very good. You know, I'm not a singer. But I like to sing when Spotify play those cool songs! 😉

And I like to listen this track on Spotify.

Is there a way coming to software so I can repeat this track easily? I think every music player or software can handle repeat mode these days. Is Spotify music software or joke? Add this repeat mode.

Chat with Community here!

6 Replies

Christoffer
Community Legend
Hello! For me it's Muse and alt-j for the moment. Can really recommend alt-j's new album "An Awesome Wave".
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Check album availability here

neo-x
Community Legend
Well Well Well, hey hey hey. I listen to Journey and Queen most of the time. Sometimes WASP and others..

Just create a playlist and put the playlist on repeat - playlist having only 1 song 🙂

IDEAS: Device Management | Recover Deleted Items

Please! Give "Kudos" to posts that you found helpful. Mark "Accept as Solution" if a post solved your issue!. Thank you!

user-removed
Not applicable

This is not solution. At least I do not want to put all songs I want to repeat to new playlist all the time.

This "Repeat One" feature is in every mp3 player or music software like WMP and iTunes.

I wonder why Spotify can't add this basic feature.

user-removed
Not applicable

Thank you Spotify for music! Today finished collecting to my playlist 5000 tracks and more coming. 🙂

collected 5000.png

Thank you for good way to listen music I like.

Louie98
Roadie

hey hows it going?

user-removed
Not applicable

Fine thanks. Anyone struggling with hot summer?

SUGGESTED POSTS