Trouble with version 0.8.8.450

Solved!

Trouble with version 0.8.8.450

user-removed
Not applicable

Ever since i upgraded to the new version it has misbehaved. Uninstalled and reinstalled today but the problems persist. For example- i will select from Ken Stringfellow's page to play the first track from the "Touched" album. Spotify goes to a page for that album and plays the first track, but then stops. Previously Spotify would continue through the entire album and on to the next below. Is it just me- or has a solution been posted somewhere here?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution!

user-removed
Not applicable

Hey there!

Try to click album name and then press Queue.

Any help?

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Solution!

user-removed
Not applicable

Hey there!

Try to click album name and then press Queue.

Any help?

View solution in original post

user-removed
Not applicable

hpguru,

Yes, that appears to get the album to play completely in consecutive tracks, as i'd previously been able to do by just clicking Play on track 1. (Doesn't take much to confuse me these days.) Thank you very much!

user-removed
Not applicable

Hey, good this solution helped you.

I don't know why this autoplay is removed. I would suggest to share this as idea.

However if I click on Spotify (Premium) first track of album, it plays automatically the whole album nonstop.

I think if you use Free service, there is limit to just one track at time. This because when you forget your music on, you do not lost all your available play time, just one track. It would be very sad thing when you come back to home and your Spotify is without music for long time (streaming time gone, limit reached).

SUGGESTED POSTS