Unlink FB account

Unlink FB account

keiznklei

My FB account has been connected/use to make a previously made old Spotify account and I can't delete the account because my email then is already deleted/been closed in Google. Now I want to reconnect my FB account then to this new account. I know this is like a very rare case and thank you in advance.

Note: First, I can still open the account through my FB login but when tried to disconnect it, it can't be done because it's used to made the account. Second, when I've tried to close the account I can't verify the email because the Email account is gone.

1 Reply

Katerina

Hey there @keiznklei,

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Community!

It sounds like you want to disconnect your old Facebook profile from your Spotify account or, if not possible, close it.

No worries, in this case you can follow the steps provided in this Spotify Answer since you mention not having access to the email address it was registered with. Our support teams will then be able to help you close your account. Once you've registered for a new Spotify account, they can also help you transfer any music or playlists over to your new account, or you can follow the steps in this Spotify Answer.

Let us know how you get on! We'll be right here if you have any questions. 

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 
SUGGESTED POSTS