What can i download with premium?

Solved!

What can i download with premium?

kelyllek
Casual Listener

Can I download songs from a created station or mix? Or all songs of my choosing? 

Right now I stream a station to my phone and it's a great way of discovering new music similar so something I already like. But this year I will often be traveling remote with limited or no data, and wouldn'mt mind having the same abilty to be out and about and find new music. As well as have a collection of my favorites. 

I really like Pandora's ability to thumbs up or down a song on a station. Does Spotify have that abity? 

The main reason I'm looking at Spotify is because it has a large collection and the premium service would mean I could take some of it with me. 

I'd appreciate your comments. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution!

Peter__
Community Legend

With Spotify Premium you can download and listen to your playlists offline so you can listen to them when you don't have an internet connection. Full details about listening offline are on this help page. There is no way to listen to radio stations offline, its only playlists I'm afraid (although you can find loads of epic ones in the Browse tab or make your own).

Spotify does have radio (with thumbs), but radio is not the most polished of features, pandora's is far better (and that's coming from a Spotify fan!). 

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Solution!

Peter__
Community Legend

With Spotify Premium you can download and listen to your playlists offline so you can listen to them when you don't have an internet connection. Full details about listening offline are on this help page. There is no way to listen to radio stations offline, its only playlists I'm afraid (although you can find loads of epic ones in the Browse tab or make your own).

Spotify does have radio (with thumbs), but radio is not the most polished of features, pandora's is far better (and that's coming from a Spotify fan!). 

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

kelyllek
Casual Listener

Thanks very much! 

bianconiglio
Gig Goer

Hi there,

hook this post to ask if there is a limit to offline playlist download (except memory size of my phone, obviously 🙂 ).

Thank you.

Follow me
SUGGESTED POSTS