What makes spotify better than iTunes Radio or Google Music All Access?

What makes spotify better than iTunes Radio or Google Music All Access?

theone123

What makes spotify better than iTunes Radio or Google Music All Access? Apple e.g. has Beatles, Led Zepplin and many more. Google has a mucher better Interface. What are reasons to stay on Spotify?

2 Replies

Peter__
Community Legend

For me, it is the amazing premium sound quality (which in my eyes is unrivalled - interested to try iTunes Radio if I can borrow a device from someone) and the ease of sharing and listening with my friends through the social system and Spotify apps such as Soundrop that keep me on Spotify. 

The new discover features are also in my eyes a great improvement over the old system and I have found quite a few new bands I really like recently thanks to those features. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

JoeTaxpayer
Music Fan

When in Radio Mode - Spotify variety is far better than iTunes. I mean, iTunes starts repeating pretty quickly.

Even more important, the music offered is better matched to the origial band. On iTunes, the music seems random, how they choose what to play makes little sense to me.

Last, iTune doesn't let you choose to just play a particular song or band. Spotify seems unique in this regard, niether iTunes nor Pandora allow just choosing an album to play.

SUGGESTED POSTS