Where to send your music?

Where to send your music?

razzmataaz
Gig Goer

Hey Spotify people!

My band, a stockholmbased garagy act, recently released our debut EP and we are trying to find our ways in to the states (dont we all,haha?). But I was thinking of asking for tips tricks and so on for playlists to submit to, radio channels, fanzines you name it. Everything to gain contact and exposure for the American industry! 

We play Caesars-vibey poprock and I think all of us in the indie scene could benefit from this thread from incoming experiences and tips so Please fel free to share everything that comes in mind!

Here is the link to our EP ”POP TERROR” 

https://open.spotify.com/album/655PYaN76USwZY4xJ4FxwF?si=WPfWymzsRNKMXJ4ui2Op9w

6 Replies

jackbarrack
Music Fan

https://open.spotify.com/user/themistero/playlist/2jFpLcmIUEjRrSYnMzdo6J?si=FYKYD6bJTleEw7dCs6mkDg

Hi just added you to my playlist. I like your vibe. It took a minute to find your band since there are a few few Lula's...

I must ask what is the deal with the Filler track (11 minutes of chaos? ) it's diabolical.

Thanks, Jack (..member of the Skunkmen)

razzmataaz
Gig Goer

Hey Jack, very nice to hear, appreciate this! 

Youve got a nice playlist going on there, follower incoming!

haha well..  our publisher told us we didnt have the minutes to have the EP out as an ”album” on Spotify so we needed to fill it out to make it count. We took this literally speaking and while we spent time togheter we started recording things, didnt put that much effort in anything but when it was Done we were all kinda happy about it, because, just like you said, its somewhat diabolical haha!

have a good One and thanks for your reply! 

oktuncer
Gig Goer

this is just what i need. great playlist! good taste man 🙂

jackbarrack
Music Fan

No problem. Good luck with everything. Jack

peterbeau
Roadie

you might want to try reddit.com
find a good subreddit there, some have really good and helpfull communities.

cheers, Peter

razzmataaz
Gig Goer

Thanks Peter!!!

will look into This!

SUGGESTED POSTS