song info on iPhone & Apple TV

Solved!

song info on iPhone & Apple TV

vanerp

On my iPhone (4) I noticed that the song information about the curring playing track isn't keeping up with the song that is actually playing. When listening an album for instance, it sometimes gets stuck at track 3 or so while track 8 is playing. 

Also when I Airplay to my ATV2 it falls behind, and the time that is displayed on the TV screen doesn't run smoothly. I figured that airplay gives priority to streaming music over time/album art info etc which is good, but i rarely have these kind of things when streaming from iTunes or music app on iPhone.

Anyone else?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution!

David
Spotify Legend
No problem! We have escalated the information getting stuck - hopefully this will be resolved soon!
Airhorn Enthusiast

View solution in original post

4 Replies

David
Spotify Legend
Hey,

There is another thread relating to the information being "stuck" on the lock screen. It seems to happen when listening to one album, where playlists of a mixture of tracks act just fine.

Haven't heard of the issues with Apple TV before though... Does the time still show on the iPhone fine?
Airhorn Enthusiast

vanerp

Hi,

It is indeed the case that it happens when I listen to one album, hadn't noticed that yet. Not sure if the time issue on the Apple TV is related to the iPhone, will check later, but this could very well be. This would mean that the incorrect time info on the apple tv is just an effect of the problem in the iOS app.

thnx for the reply

Solution!

David
Spotify Legend
No problem! We have escalated the information getting stuck - hopefully this will be resolved soon!
Airhorn Enthusiast

View solution in original post

tclark6205

The same problem also shows on the iPad v2. It only happens if the song is from the same album.

SUGGESTED POSTS