spotify on my tablet

spotify on my tablet

seasidenan39
Regular

Good morning,

I would like to have Spotify on my ASUS Tablet, but have no idea how to put it there!

Obviously I already have Spotify on my laptop, and hoped it would be an easy step to add Spotify to my tablet, but so far I cannot see any way to do this unless I register a new account on the tablet and start from the beginning. This would obviously mean having a new username/password and then making new playlists etc., which is clearly going to take time.

Can anybody tell me if it is possible to simply transfer all my details/playlists etc., from laptop to tablet without hassle please?

I am an 'old' person (mid 70's) and not very technicallly minded, so simple instructions would be appreciated 🙂

Thank you 🙂

3 Replies

Peter__
Community Legend
All you should need to do is download the Spotify app onto the tablet and log in with your existing Spotify username and password (that you use on your computer). Once you do that, your playlists and account should be there waiting for you.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

seasidenan39
Regular

Thank you Peter 🙂 I'll give that a try and see what happens 🙂

seasidenan39
Regular

Good morning,

Just to say thank you for your advice. I now have Spotify on my tablet, although I had to wait for my grand-daughter to come and do it for me 🙂 So many confusing instructions!!

Never mind, I have it now and that's what matters 🙂

Thank you again 🙂 xx

SUGGESTED POSTS