spotify wants me to pay twice

spotify wants me to pay twice

Peter333
Regular

l signed up to spotify premium and can use my songs off line on my mobile iphone but on my Samsung tab3 I can see my songs and play them with wifi but can't off line spotify keeps asking me to sign up again and pay a another premium fee l understand that l should be able to play my songs on 4 devices on the one premium could you help me out and tell me what to do because on the Samsung tab3 it only gives me the choice to sign up again and pay another premium thank you Peter O'Neill

8 Replies

kbrooksc
Community Legend

Hey there.  Click this link to check subscription status on both devices. If you could, post back here what it says.

Thanks!

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Peter333
Regular

how you going thanks for your help the page l went too says thisYou are currently using Spotify Free. To get the most out of Spotify, sign up for Spotify Unlimited or Spotify Premium   the thing is this is not true l signed up about 2 or more weeks ago with the premium service and spotify have already deducted my master card for $ 14.99 for this service

kbrooksc
Community Legend

You must have a second account active somewhere. Is it possible you created one account on facebook and one with a username/password combo?

Peter333
Regular

l dont think so but don't no it seems very hard to use

Peter333
Regular

there is no where on my samsung to sign in

kbrooksc
Community Legend

Got it...well...I can't think of any other surface problems. 

I recommend reaching out directly to Spotify Support to handle some more in-depth troubleshooting for you. They can be reached through their Twitter Page @SpotifyCares or through the online contact form.

Make sure to check your inbox and junk folder for an email from Spotify. Once you get it, make sure to reply back right away, even if it says it's from a "no-reply" email. This will assign your case to a Spotify rep and you should hear back within 24 hours.

Cheers!

Peter333
Regular

thank you will give it a go

kbrooksc
Community Legend

Has this been resolved for you?

SUGGESTED POSTS