Need help? Check out our FAQs for solutions to a wide range of topics.
so we have the wonderful feature of being able to add music to our "my music" from anywhere by clicking the + button...
but the "my music" 'playlist' is a featureless pit of pointlessness:
- I can't "follow" friends' "my music" playlists
- I can't even SEE my friends' "my music" playlists
- I can't share my "my music" playlist
- I can't see the number of songs in "my music" playlist
- I can't see the total length of "my music" playlist
what, then, is the point of having this super-convenient way of adding music to the playlist, if the playlist lacks all basic functionality? Spotify is a fragmented mess if you ask me.
Hi and thanks for your contribution! A similar idea has also been suggested here:https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Share-quot-Your-Music-gt-Songs-quot-as-a-playlist/idi-p/...Add your kudos and comments there please!