Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Mostly psych and folk playlist- Share yours

Mostly psych and folk playlist- Share yours

cohen/Q. Lazzarus/bowie/sufjan/smiths/talking heads-heaven/spiritualized/beatles/Big star

I would love to be inspired! Share your playlist. I would love to follow a playlist with great psych music 🙂 Come with suggestions

9 Replies

Here’s my psychedelic rock playlist; it’s a little different since it’s specifically rock rather than including folk as well, and I thought I’d share it since it's psychedelic music. Feel free to listen to it if you're interested

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/0KQ2m5aBV0U76kRw1hs4SE?si=51CNFcMlRlC5u8fec3UVyQ

AdamDamSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Im so glad you replied! Would be very happy to check yours 🙂 Update: I just checked it out and I really like it. I didnt know about Weedpecker, but I really like their sound 🙂

Yeah, Weedpecker are great; definitely one of my favorite bands. I wish I could go to Europe to see them play a concert some time. Also, thanks so much for following my playlist; I just followed yours, too

AdamDamSpotify Star

I also think it's cool to find someone else who likes psychedelic rock music like Weedpecker, since I feel it is often times unknown to most people

AdamDamSpotify Star

Man sorry for late replay ❤️ It is really nice of you to share your playlists 🙂 You've got really great taste. Hope you receive more love! Hope you are having a lovely Summer 😉

Thanks, it's nice of you to share your playlist as well, and you have great musical taste yourself. I think it’s fun to share playlists or other music here with other people, especially since my friends that I hang out with don’t usually listen to the same genres of music as I do. Thanks again; I hope you’re enjoying the summer as well!

AdamDamSpotify Star

spotify:playlist:6kiqxKLA8lBFuswm4rYl6a

mate, can't open

Suggested posts