Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Post your favorite blues playlist

Post your favorite blues playlist

7 Replies

Cool, I followed your blues playlist and will check out your selections, since I’ve been meaning to listen to that genre more. A friend recently recommended the blues genre to me, with artists like Buddy Guy and Howlin’ Wolf, so I made a playlist with my favorite tracks that I’ve found in the blues and blues rock genres (since I also like rock music); if you’re interested in checking it out, you can find it here. Cheers!

AdamDamSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Nice Dude, maybe during this days I will upload a rock playlist, stay tuned.

Your friend has a good sense of music maybe he can also follow me and my blues playlist

Cool, rock is probably my favorite overall genre of music! Also, in the future I recommend sharing your playlists in the Playlist Exchange rather than in Music Chat, in order to reach the right audience and to fully follow the Community Guidelines

AdamDamSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Thanks for the advice, recommend me also to your friends and I hope they like my playlists as you like it.

Here is a playlist of blues artists that my band Sons of Legend was influenced by or shared the stage with over the years. It also includes 10 of our original song released on our first album in 2018. We are currently working on our second album. Enjoy!

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/1Cmk5KvD57E1wJU8qKgJB7?si=zkDfaLAAS_uS0-ytl2MBYg

Suggested posts