Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Reporting Spam in Playlist Exchange

Reporting Spam in Playlist Exchange

Hey folks! Welcome to our Music area. 

Here we've got 3 main boards:

Music Chat for discussing music with fellow fans

Playlist Exchange for sharing playlists (that you've created and those you're enjoying) Content Questions for asking questions about songs/ albums in the Spotify Catalogue 

However we expect everyone here to follow the Spotify® Support Community Guidelines, especially 

3. Avoid double posting

4. Make sure that the thread you are posting on is relevant for your issue

9. Do not post information or create threads for the promotion or advertisement of commercial products or services.

If you see anyone in the Community doing the below please "Report Inappropriate Content"

• Posting to promote their new song/ album/ playlist across multipe threads (double posting)
  • Promoting their music on channels other than Spotify 
  • Promoting their own company/ services

How to report:

1. Click the three dots in the top right corner of the post

2. Click "Report Inappropriate Content" in the drop down

3. Describe how the user is breaking the guidelines and/ or write the Guideline number broken

4. Click NOTIFY MODERATOR

Thanks all, see you in the boards

20 Replies

I am sorry, but how I will be noticed, that I am reported?

I couldn't post any playlist to playlist exchange, also I have selected some tags for playlist.

@Noguri 

Welcome to the Community 🙂

Users reported for spam, are receiving a notification from @Staff or a Moderator.

If you can't post a playlist, I suggest that you read this post :

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Other-Partners-Web-Player-etc/Playlist-Exchange-Not-allowing-me-to-...

Let me know if that is helping you.

twitter.com/soundofus

www.soundofus.com

SoundofusSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hello I have tried posting my playlists on playlist exchange but it is not recognizing my Spotify URI? Why is this? I also tried pasting a spotify URL for the same playlist and it is not reading it at all. Why? Please help.

spotify:playlist:78bKU5nS3PJgzHrP1Hufil

Hi @PMAC4,  

Try adding your username URI first: 

spotify:username:xxxxxx:playlist:xxxxxxx

The xxxxxx, of course, should be replaced with your username URI and playlist URI. 

It worked for me, I hope it helps. 

hello@prempeha and welcome to the community...

Here is the link you have to use for posting your playlist ==> spotify:user:prempeha:playlist:78bKU5nS3PJgzHrP1Hufil

spotify:user:prempeha:playlist:78bKU5nS3PJgzHrP1Hufil

twitter.com/soundofus

www.soundofus.com

SoundofusSpotify Star

Hello @Nadya_Alexandra  and welcome to the Community.

What is asked to users is to not re-post the same playlist in different topics, as it's considered as spam.

So, it needs to be careful when you are chosing the topic you want post your playlist to.

What I always suggest is to create your own topic when you want post a new playlist.

Doing that way you can easily react, as much as you want, to other users' answers as it keeps to be in the same topic.

Plus, if you have to updating your playlist, you can also easily doing it, as it's always in the same topic.  You can even reply to yourself in the same topic for mentionning your updates.

Let me know if things are clearer for you now 🙂

twitter.com/soundofus

www.soundofus.com

SoundofusSpotify Star

Hi, any tips on how to load my playlist in ha blog for playlist exchange? I get the message that this is not a valid URL/Link, but it's been copied from Spotity; spotify:playlist:37FMScBJ3JORTBYpudiNdL

BR
homansbyen

Got it now

This also happened to me!

We cannot submit playlists! what's wrong with the forum?

We keep getting that the URI link is incorrect but I just copied from the spotify app!

@driveflanger 

You have to manually change the URI following this structure :

spotify:user:yourusername:playlist:URI

This have been like that since the structure of the URI have been reduced in Spotify to ==> spotify:playlist:URI

Lithium forum accepts only the old structure as I mentioned before.

Hope that will help you 🙂

twitter.com/soundofus

www.soundofus.com

SoundofusSpotify Star

@soundofus it doesn't work

I did what you said spotify:user:jparedesw:playlist:7JBRlzjNcVKsmlS1MqtI9u

and still I get the same message..... take a look I attached a screenshot

Annotation 2020-02-10 135157.jpg

@driveflanger 

Once you have did that, don't pay attention of the error message, and try this :

Click PREVIEW and scroll down a bit. You should see the POST button all green and ready to be clicked.

SoundofusSpotify Star

For more info, check this thread:

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Content-Questions/Issue-Posting-Playlists-in-the-Playlist-Exchange/...

osorniosSpotify Star

Thanks for the info! 

Hello.
Since two weeks ago, some of my posts are marked as SPAM without notice and so they are not visible. I've already submitted the issue to the moderator, but I got no answer.
Every two weeks, on Monday, I publish another "episode" of my series of playlists. Also, I have two recaps I update regularly.
This is one of the recaps, the one marked as spam:
https://community.spotify.com/t5/Playlist-Exchange/Rasputin-1-hour-of-great-60s-10s-music-every-othe...

This is the other recap, still visibile:
https://community.spotify.com/t5/Playlist-Exchange/Rasputin-1-hour-of-great-60s-10s-music-every-othe...

This is one of my "episodes" lost:
https://community.spotify.com/t5/Playlist-Exchange/Rasputin-Vol-26-Psycho-Killer/m-p/4887671#M119121

The is one of my episodes still online:
https://community.spotify.com/t5/Playlist-Exchange/Rasputin-Vol-31-The-songs-that-we-sing/m-p/491952...

The episodes not visible anymore are from 1 to 4 and 26.
The recap not visible is just the one I've linked above (26 to 50) 

Pleas help, thanks!

P.S.
Before finding this thread, I posted this same message in "Help->Account". I've then tried to delete it there, but I can't find an option to do that. Sorry for the double-post.

UPDATE:
Now episode 26 seems to be fixed.

SPOTIFY , WHY DO YOU KEEP ERASING**bleep** WITHOUT TELLING ME FOR NO REASON ? 

WHAT THE **bleep** DID I DO , BLUD?  AM I MARKED OR SOMETHING ? I STARTED TO TOPICS TODAY AND THEY ARE **bleep**ING GONE . 

@French_Toast 

Welcome to the Community...

Your post has not been erased but moved to this following channel, as part of a topic not respecting the Community guidelines :

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Social-Off-Topic/bd-p/OffTopic 

Before posting anything in the Community, I suggest these two things :

1 - Read the Community Guidelines : https://community.spotify.com/t5/Music-Chat/Must-Read-Community-Guidelines/td-p/4786834 

2 - When you want post a playlist, it's always better to create your own topic, including a relevant title and a description of your playlist.

Keep the Music going...

Best Regards

twitter.com/soundofus

www.soundofus.com

SoundofusSpotify Star

So people aren't allowed to ask each other for follows ? since when is it a crime ? why are you censoring free communication among spotify users trying to grow their profiles ? why the censorship ? this is utterly unfair if you ask me 

Suggested posts