Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Trance] The Clam

[Trance] The Clam

EDIT: See the first comment for a follow-up to this post from 2016!

Hello everyone,

I've been using Spotify ever since it became available in my country (about 2 years ago) and I've been regularly listening to my favourite genres (EDM, Trance, House, etc.), from which I've been collecting songs that I really like. Not those that I listen to and say 'This is great' and then forget in a week, but the ones that stay with me for a long time (months or even years).

The name implies that inside the clam (playlist), you'll find pearls (songs).

So not long ago, my friend told me something interesting. He said:

'Man, how come you don't have any followers on this playlist? I've been listening to it for months already and I think it fills in a huge gap in the available playlists.'

And now I'm here, telling you about it. I hope some of you take a liking to it. Please note that this list is not hardstyle.

The playlist is regularly updated, but since it's a bit special, don't expect daily additions.

1 Reply

It's been almost 4 years since I posted this (and the post obviously got lost among all the others) so I thought I would bump it up a little bit by adding that I've actually been maintaining the playlist ever since. It now contains 225 songs selected by me.
Enjoy!

Suggested posts