Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Car Thing Duo

Car Thing Duo

Hi there!

I’m a member of a Duo Premium Plan, and got the confirmation that I’m eligible now to order Car Thing. However, I saw that only the plan manager is allowed to actually place the order, and I do not believe she signed up initially to get on the list for the Car Thing (only I did).

Will she be able to sign in to get it in this case, or would I need to be made Plan Manager having been the one to actually sign up for the waitlist?

1 Reply

Hey there @thubbard0

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community.

That's right - only the plan owner can complete the order. In this case, the Duo owner can register in the Car Thing website and wait for the confirmation to proceed with the order. Keep in mind that there's a high demand for this so they might see an error in the page when trying to register.

Another thing you could try is to leave the Premium Duo plan, subscribe to Premium individual, and proceed with the order. Again, keep in mind that there might be issues with the checkout due to high demand.

If you need help with anything else, just let us know. 

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Suggested posts