Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Car Thing Not Received!!

Car Thing Not Received!!

Just as the title says, I placed an order for Car Thing on December 6 but I have yet to receive it. It’s been over a month now. I got the email confirmation with my UPS tracking number on the same day. Attached are screenshots of what the tracking information has said since then. No movement or anything. I’ve reached out via email multiple time with no response. I’m really disappointed in Spotify because I have been a loyal customer for years. Any help with this situation would be greatly appreciated.

2 Replies

Hi @KeyB20,

Welcome to the Community and thanks for reaching out! 

If you've already reached out to our Customer Support team via email, you should receive an answer from them soon with more info on the matter. You can also check things up with UPS as well and ensure that the shipment hasn't been lost.

In any case, we'd recommend waiting for a reply from the Customer Support team as they're the ones who can look further into this. Just make sure their reply hasn't ended up in your Spam folder, or other filtered folders.

Hope you get your Car Thing soon. The Community is always here if there's anything else you need assistance with.

Take care.

YordanModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I also ordered a car thing back in September and never recieved it. Wasted money thats crazy. Thanks spotify.

Suggested posts