Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Car Thing error while purchasing

Car Thing error while purchasing

Hi there everyone, I just recently got an email stating I was eligible for the car thing. I filled in my info on my phone, not a problem. I had to call my bank to confirm my purchase but that was it. I was about to press the final button and I got an error along the lines of my region id was missing, which was bogus because I filled in everything right. I tried everything from changing my billing, refreshing the tab, I mean everything. After that, I closed the tab and tried to reopen it on my PC. It said I already redeemed the car thing, and I couldn't get "another one". There's no way I can get another one because I never got to even buy one. I'll attach proof as well. 

What can I do? 

2 Replies

here are the pictures in case they didn't go through. 

car thing.PNG
error.PNG

Hey @StavsPlan,

Thanks for reaching out on the Community!

We're happy that you're interested in redeeming our Car Thing offer, and are sorry to see that there was a glitch in the process. In this case, we suggest reaching out to our Support team through any of these channels so they can take a look at your account and give you a hand with this. The provided screenshot will be helpful for them too, so be sure to forward it as well.

Hope it gets sorted out soon. If you need anything else, the Community is here for you.

Kiril Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts