Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Car thing hasn’t shipped

Car thing hasn’t shipped

Plan

Premium

Country

United States

My Question or Issue

Hello all,

I bought a car thing 3 weeks ago and I have yet to receive a confirmation email or the car thing itself.

help?

34 Replies

I also ordered one and have yet to receive confirmation email. It has been almost 2 weeks and have not received yet 

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Device

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

I never received a confirmation email for havinf purchased  the spotify  car thing. I received an order number but never an email. I don’t have a shipping or tracking number. I have a premium subscription so i don’t understand why i didn’t get an email and im very upset.

ya i ordered one a week ago and nothing yet. no tracking or anything. 

None of the below information is rired. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help.

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Device

Operating System

My Question or Issue

I've ordered the car thing on July 1st and still to this day haven't got a confirmation email

Hey @Joncx63 - did you get any emails at all that confirm the purchase? Make sure to check your spam folder as well.

Was the Car Thing price also deducted from whichever payment method you chose? If there's no transaction and no confirmation, the purchase process was most likely not completed and we'd recommend trying again.

@Sophieconradd - can you please elaborate where did you get your order number from? It should be part of your purchase email, yet you say you got it, but never an email, so we're a bit confused there. Once we understand your situation a bit better, we'll do our best to help you out as well.

DianModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Hey @astronic, @Kadeigert @Dtrik!

Did you folks get any notices/emails that confirms the purchase? Make sure to check your spam folder and if you have any other email address that you use as well.

It's also worth double checking if the payment for the Car Thing as been successfully completed.

Keep us posted! 

ElenaModerator
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

No I did not I have no emails at all but I do have a screenshot of the purchase and yes it was deducted from my account

 Here is a screenshot of the purchase 

Screenshot_20220701-145529_Chrome.jpg

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Device

Operating System

My Question or Issue

I ordered the car thing a couple of weeks ago and never received a confirmation email. The money was already taken out of my account by spotify and so i’m confused why i didn’t get a confirmation email and wanted to make sure my car thing is still getting sent. My bank account already states that the money was taken out by spotify for the car thing too. I even checked all my spam folders and couldn’t find the email at all.

Yes, I was charged $98 on my checking account 3 days after I ordered it. I just checked my email again + junk folder and nothing is there.

Hi folks!

Thanks for getting back to us.

In this case, we suggest reaching out to our Support team through any of these channels so they can further assist you with this.

If you need a hand with anything else, the Community is here for you. 

EniModerator
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Having the same problem

Hey, I ordered a car thing and got charged for it on june 30th aand still have not received a confirmation email…

Hey there,

Thanks for the replies.

It'd be best to contact our customer support team as @Eni suggested. You can find out how to do this on this page.

Hope this helps,

Cheers!

DianModerator

I had the same issue I bought mine on July 2nd with no confirmation email but they sure did take my 55$ out my bank!!

Mine has officially been delivered to some apartment complex 8 hours away. Customer Service said first to try and have the package intercepted by UPS (which was not an option). Now I received an email that says "Sorry, we don't have any solutions for you". So my order is just a complete loss. I would just have to order and pay for it again. And wait forever yet again. This is nonsense. I've been a member for 8 years i think. Beware of purchasing through Spotify. Zero customer support and i don't believe the left hand knows what the right hand is doing. 

I ordered a car thing for a discount of $30 but the order didn’t go through. Is there a way to get that same discount when I order again?

Hey @SnoopDawg

Thanks for reaching out to the Community about this. 

To answer your question - yes, you're going to get the same discount if you order it through our official website.

Make sure you enter your information correctly when you're placing your order.

Take care!

LyubkaModerator

Same issue for me. I have not received any sort of confirmation email. I contacted their support page and they said the order went through, and that it just hasn't shipped yet. The original time was 2-3 business days to ship so I was wondering why it hasn't shipped yet. Starting to get a little annoyed.

Suggested posts