Solved!

Carthing Shipped but with UPS for 3 weeks

Plan

Premium

Country

USA

Device

My Question or Issue

I placed an order SP5040606669 and received a tracking number. Package has been with the shipper for 3 weeks. Please help

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @ksss,

Thank you for your swift response. 

We apologize for the inconvenience. In this this case, we'd recommend contacting our Customer Support to ask to be transferred to the relevant department that handles Car Thing issues. However, since from our end we just set the order, we cannot assure you that they would be able to track the package, but maybe they have more info to share.

In case you have any additional questions, the Community will be here for you. 

OscarDCModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Hey @ksss,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and welcome. 

Unfortunately, since we just create the order on our end, there is no way for us to locate a package after the order has been placed. This is because the shipping process is not handled by us directly, but from UPS.

When you complete the order, UPS Mail Innovations inducts your mail piece into the U.S. Postal Service within 48 hours of processing. The U.S. Postal Service will then deliver the parcel within 3 to 5 days, on average.

Then, the Post Office will attempt to deliver your package twice. If the attempts are not successful, the post office will store the parcel for 2 weeks before it’s returned to the sender.

In this case, we'd recommend contacting UPS directly to get more info about your shipping with the order number you shared. 

Hope this helps, if anything else comes up, don't hesitate to ask. 

OscarDCModerator

Unfortunately UPS has asked me to contact the sender, you, regarding this shipment. It is standard policy that the sender, not the receiver contact UPS.

Marked as solution

Hey @ksss,

Thank you for your swift response. 

We apologize for the inconvenience. In this this case, we'd recommend contacting our Customer Support to ask to be transferred to the relevant department that handles Car Thing issues. However, since from our end we just set the order, we cannot assure you that they would be able to track the package, but maybe they have more info to share.

In case you have any additional questions, the Community will be here for you. 

OscarDCModerator

This is UPS asking me to contact the sender

ksss_0-1658864530416.png

here is the text if you are unable to see the image
---
Our system is optimized to provide delivery by the scheduled delivery date. If that date passes without an update, visit our Claims Support page. For your security, you'll be asked to log in to start an investigation.

If you're the recipient of the package, please contact the sender for available replacement options.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Suggested posts