Does car thing work with a Car Bluetooth FM Transmitter sending signal to a car radio?

Solved!

Does car thing work with a Car Bluetooth FM Transmitter sending signal to a car radio?

Batman8ter

Plan

Premium

Country

Device

(iPhone 11, Wireless in-Car Bluetooth FM Transmitter Radio Adapter, Car Radio Station, Radio)

Operating System

(iOS)

My Question or Issue

Just wanna be sure before I purchase one. Any help would be useful. 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Jeremy

Hi there @Batman8ter,

Thank you for taking the time to post here in the Community. We'd like to shed some light to this 🙂

Car Thing doesn't actually send the music, your phone which connects to the Car Thing does. 

Car Thing just provides an interface for drive-friendly interaction. So if your phone currently works with your FM transmitter, Car Thing will allow you to control the music sent from your phone via Spotify to your FM transmitter. You should just make sure to choose connect to your car via Bluetooth during the Car Thing setup.

We hope that this cleared some things up for you.

Let us know if you have any further questions. Have a continued great weekend 🙂

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Jeremy

Hi there @Batman8ter,

Thank you for taking the time to post here in the Community. We'd like to shed some light to this 🙂

Car Thing doesn't actually send the music, your phone which connects to the Car Thing does. 

Car Thing just provides an interface for drive-friendly interaction. So if your phone currently works with your FM transmitter, Car Thing will allow you to control the music sent from your phone via Spotify to your FM transmitter. You should just make sure to choose connect to your car via Bluetooth during the Car Thing setup.

We hope that this cleared some things up for you.

Let us know if you have any further questions. Have a continued great weekend 🙂

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Suggested posts