Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I like gizmos and the price seems right but after thinking about it, hard to judge.

I like gizmos and the price seems right but after thinking about it, hard to judge.

As mentioned I do like gizmos, especially the helpful ones.  After reading about this device I would like to know what I am missing.  This appears to be just another thing I would have to take with me.

I bring my phone with me.  It has a spotify interface that works well.  I can talk to my phone if I want, which I don't.  Generally I start a playlist and I listen to it while I drive.  The best feature of spotify is you create a list you want to listen to and you are done.  I never find myself wanting to change playlist while on a drive but if I did, I could.

It isn't going to work without a phone.  I will just use my phone.

Where this could have been an immediate purchase is if I could connect it through my home WiFi or home computer and download my playlist to it.  Then this device would just be in the car to play my music while I drive.  I don't always grab my phone for a quick trip.  It seems it does not do this, am I wrong?

Plan

Premium

Country

USA

Device

iPhone

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

0 Replies

Suggested posts