Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

12 New Songs This Week (Week 11)

12 New Songs This Week (Week 11)

Remember that if you can’t catch up with the new music released daily that
honestly can be overwhelming, this Playlist might work for you just fine!!!

This is a short (very short version of Playlist Fresh Singles right now
after 10 days more than 150 tracks) also if possible I try to keep a chill vibe
here, more folk oriented or soft indie pop (insists: if it’s possible). This
week seems not as possible LOL Fresh Singles March 2020 

Jpgchief_0-1583860305718.jpeg

This week new additions are as great as you can find first lovely Sharon Van Etten and her new singles Starting at a Montain this is her second single this year asfer Beaten Me Down released last month. Nap Eyes and their third singles Mystery Calling. Model/Actriz is a Noise band from Boston with an excellent  experimental/industrial track Suntan.

Le Group Obscur is another band with Less Than 1000 Followers that I love so much, their’re French (alternative / ghotic / dream pop band) and this is their second single Pondecen II from an upcoming album/ep with 5 tracks out next April 03. Deradoorian (NY) and Saturnine Night is maybe the track that I like the most in this batch, lead single for her upcoming album Find The Sun out May 22 experimental / alternative hard to wait for this one. Well Enter Shikari is another that I’m really excited about, this is their second single the king part of their upcoming album Nothing is True & Everything is Possible out next April 17. You can listen the rest of the tracks in the Playlist. 12 New Songs This Week 

Jpgchief_1-1583860305792.jpeg

Also in case you’re wondering this is the final lineup for Week 10 of this
year, this Playlist change every Monday-Tuesday in this span is usually fully
updated and stay the same for the rest of the week until Sunday, with maybe one or two changes after this but always remain 12 total tracks that ever never stay more than one week. In case you want to can go back after this week you can do it in this link for the MixTape 10 2020 MixTape 10 2020 

Jpgchief_2-1583860305751.jpeg

Until next Week!!!

JpgchiefRock Star 14
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
0 Replies

Suggested posts