Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

2021 Wrapped (Share your stats with us)

2021 Wrapped (Share your stats with us)

It's that time of year when we close things out with a look back at our favorite music, songs, artists, genres, podcasts, and trends of the year with Spotify 2021 Wrapped! And if you're an artist or podcaster, it's time to look back and see how many listeners you had this year.

Share your 2021 Wrapped images and stats with us below! 💚

2021 Wrapped stats that are fun to compare with others include:

• Total minutes listened
  • Top Artists
  • Top Songs
  • Top Genres
  • and more

Spotify Wrapped 2021.png

*The 2021 Wrapped experience is only available in the Spotify mobile apps for iOS and Android by going to the search tab and looking for the 2021 Wrapped tile*

You can still view your "Top 100 Songs" playlist in the desktop app and web player with the links below

Find your 2021 Wrapped with these links: 

https://open.spotify.com/genre/2021-page 

https://www.spotify.com/wrapped

Spotify news articles:

For creators:

More info and help can be found in the Community here:

https://community.spotify.com/t5/FAQs/Your-2021-Wrapped-FAQ/ta-p/5306662

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
46 Replies

I would share mine but according to the app I was not eligible to have a wrapped or any statistics cause I haven't listened enough music. I am literally listening every work day at least 20 minutes going to and coming back from work, listened more to more than five artist and for more than 30 seconds. Why am I not eligible?

The Beatles were no.1 again for 2nd year in a row. My kids influenced that, and the time spent listening to Fortnite podcasts! 

Love that the top music moods were 'happy' and 'empowering' though. 

IMG_0525.JPG

IMG_0529.PNG

IMG_0526.PNG

  

IMG_0532.PNG

IMG_0535.PNG

IMG_0536.PNG

  

IMG_0538.PNG

Hello, I remember in Wrapped 2020 more badges were available, specifically the "Tastemaker" badge. I don't see this badge appear in Wrapped 2021 - has it been removed, or is it placed somewhere but I couldn't find it? Thanks!

Hello @turosp and welcome to the community

The Wrapped is based on user's listening from January 1st to October 30 of a year. When did you start listening with Spotify ?

If you started after October 30, it's normal that you can't be eligible for the Wrapped. I guess you will have more luck next year.

Keep listening 😊

twitter.com/soundofus

www.soundofus.com

SoundofusSpotify Star

Thank you @Soundofus for answering!

Overall, back in 2017 (edit: 2014), in 2021 I started to listen Spotify on January 1st 🙂 It really wasn't an over exaggeration that I had listen to Spotify on every workday this year. I am totally clueless why didn't I receive any statistics. 😞

Hey @ExoticHaha 

Every year Wrapped has a different theme and won't always be the same each year. Usually you will always get your top songs, artists, and genres, etc, but everything else usually changes each year. This year I didn't see any badges in my Wrapped.

MattSudaSpotify Star

Here mine !

IMG_0424.JPGtop artiststop artists

Total minutes listened

D0F11A25-D889-431B-85A7-CEE9F61D0CE0.jpeg

Top Artists

EA056AB2-09C8-4494-A528-6CCBDAA87208.jpeg

Top Songs

08C30D93-1FD8-4269-B53A-C0B78DFE8844.jpeg

Top Genres

04B01E72-4F7F-4553-BE21-45BFC6013870.jpeg

D2CBBEA1-921A-4A64-A7CD-FAA4C987949E.jpeg

It's only three months on Spotify and already much of listen.

20211205_123736.jpg

My artist wrapped in 2020

How it startedHow it started

vs my artist wrapped in 2021

How its goingHow its going

2020 was such a rough year and my creativity took a massive hit. thought about giving up so many times especially after seeing that 2020 wrapped. Glad i pushed through, because its amazing to see the growth now a year later. Super grateful! Gotta keep pushing!

WhatsApp Image 2021-12-07 at 08.27.18.jpeg

@Sir_karni - That's huge! Congrats on the awesome stats.

The Community Music Team have some cool things lined up for emerging artists in 2022. They just posted in the Blog about it, make sure to check it out and stay tuned: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Community-Blog/Celebrating-artists-from-the-Community/ba-p/5306165

Same goes for you @nelaique - Congrats!

Take care!

I cant reach my Wrapped 2021.. 

Although the list of the most listened songs on my account can be accessed this year, features such as the total time spent on Spotify, the ten-year summary, the most listened artists, the most listened genre cannot be accessed.

How can I see my total listened minutes

Thank you for your time today.

My 2021 Wrapped

Z21K3cqSXo.png

H6ofkQjvs2.png

dYfJpfjUjB.png

hyFB7JLwFw.png

zuDsFdPM9b.png

Okay, awesome! Sharing my Wrapped stats time.

I'm a desktop user and got MUCH less info (sigh), but my inner k-pop stan is definitely showing. My top 5 tracks this year were:

#1. 데자-부 (Déjà-Boo) by JONGHYUN

#2. Moon Dance by NU'EST

#3. 투명 우산 Don't Let Me Go by SHINee

#4. Cadillac by IN2IT

and

#5. Pretty by NU'EST.

A third-party app tells me my top 5 artists were SHINee, GOT7, NU'EST, TWICE, and SEVENTEEN.

Curious: why don't desktop users get the same info as mobile/iOS users?

@Mattsuda,

time listen in 2021 

44 007 minutes 

my top artist : Kasabian 

my top genre blues rock

IMG_20211203_134229.jpg

Suggested posts