Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

A Different January 2020 (daily new releases)

A Different January 2020 (daily new releases)

--------------------------------------------------------------

Note : this topic is NOT for song/album or playlist submission. Any answer other than comment about the content of this post, will be removed. Thanks for your understanding.

--------------------------------------------------------------

#NewMusicFriday #DiscoverDaily

2020 week 01 : from January 3 to January 9, 2020

Selected and added : January 3 - 80 tracks

A Different January

2019 was a great year for indie / alternative music with over 6,900 releases featured in the different monthly playlists. Hoping 2020 will be the same, we begin this new year with 80 new tracks carefully handpicked for "A Different January 2020". (Some tracks of this selection have been released at the very end of 2019)

Be the first to Discover the new indie releases on Spotify before most of the other monthly/yearly playlists on the place. Be sure that we add only tracks we have listened and that are pleasing us. If you don't find a song, it will come surely the next days or never, if we don't select it.

Started nine years ago the monthly "Different" playlist will keep to be the only one gathering together well known, less known and unknown artists, selected through only one filter : my ears considering the quality of their music.

As usual this playlist is a carefully handpicked selection of new releases, including #NewMusicFridays releases and the other daily releases all along each week. This playlist is updated daily until the end of the month.

Note : As any selection, this compilation is totally subjective and represents only Soundofus taste and choice.

To start January, listen to :

The Muggs / Desert Colossus / My Dying Bride / Grandpa Jack / Gaupa / Sol Driven Train / Kaleido Bay / Woo Souls / The Vacant Shapes / Psycho 44 / Vangas / Las Cobras / The Swell Fellas / Kudu Stooge / Pitts / Electric Looking Glass / Oproer / SX-70 / Atlas Run / Gene Clark / 7Horse / Five Finger Death Punch / Boo Hag / Moccasin Creek / COUNTERFEIT. / Whyte Horses / Pacific Radio / Saint Sapphire / Floral Tattoo / The Lukewarm / The Rentals / Overcoats / Say Hi / Field Music / Ex Okays / The Sufis / zebrahead / The Mowgli's / Sonic Blume / RAT BOY / Motel Breakfast / Dolphin Centre / Strawberry Milk Cult / Baseball Gregg / Pool Surfers / Kalm Dog / Fruition / Faithazel / FMLYBND / Finn Andrews / Bombay Bicycle Club / Wild Nothing / The Burning Curtains / FLOGS / Kadeema / Like Optimists / Kid Computer / Sara 'N' Junbug / The Secret Sisters / Kina Grannis / The Dogs / Preloaded Spoon / Granny Tweed / Go Outside / The No. 44 / The Sour Notes / Empty Friend / Sustivity / The Real Zebos / Confluence / No Fun Club / The Elwoods / Taxi Rank / Two Til Twelve / Afflecks Palace / Twin Oaks / The Hidden Shelf / Roger Harvey / She Returns From War / Rachel Mallin and the Wild Type /

Additional Keywords : 2020, Monthly Playlist, January, New Music Friday, Daily Releases, Discover Daily

twitter.com/soundofus

www.soundofus.com

SoundofusSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
21 Replies

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note : this topic is NOT for song/album or playlist submission. Any answer other than comment about the content of this post, will be removed. Thanks for your understanding.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2020 week 04 : from January 24 to January 30, 2020

Selected and added : January 29, 2020 - 10 tracks / Total : 460 tracks

Gorillaz : intro
Caribou : new single
Little Dragon : new single
Phobophobes : new single
Shopping : new single
Shady Nasty : new single
Everything Is Recorded : new single
Lily Konigsberg : new single
Crimson Bloom : new single
Ghum : new single

Community Blog : New albums worth a listen

twitter.com/soundofus

www.soundofus.com

SoundofusSpotify Star

2020 week 04 : from January 24 to January 30, 2020

January 30, 2020 - Monthly playlist is closed with a total of : 460 tracks

Community Blog : New albums worth a listen

twitter.com/soundofus

www.soundofus.com

SoundofusSpotify Star

Suggested posts