Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

A new set of standard answers for the support desk

A new set of standard answers for the support desk

Currently a standard set of answers for the support desk is this. These are real answers I received when I complained about features that were removed. These features like 'dislike a song in the daily mix' are not removed from the system, but removed randomly from accounts. Since the support desk seems not hampered by knowledge, they give only standard answers.

Please know that our developers are always looking for ways to bring better service to our customers.
We always have tests and conversations with our partners about improving the platform and we'll make sure your voice is heard in those discussions.
We really appreciate your patience and time.
We don't want to lead you on with something that's not set in stone.
We strive to ensure our service is accessible to everyone, so we’ll be sure to pass your suggestion on to the right folks here at Spotify.
We really value your feedback as it helps inform our decisions going forward, and we'll be sure to pass this on to the right folks.
We know how frustrating this is for you, and our best folks are already trying their hardest in finding a fix for this, along with the other concerns of the app's customers.
Rest assured that we'll reach out to you once this has already been sorted out. We're hoping for your understanding in this matter.
I've opened the ticket regarding this issue and unfortunately there is no fix/update regarding this issue yet.
We've went over to those links and we can confirm that this issue has been on going for a while.
Although this may seem like a lost case, you can rest assured that the relevant department is already aware of this, and I've even personally taken steps to check and be sure of this.
Currently this issue is still being investigated and our tech folks are still getting this fixed.
We understand that this may be frustrating and inconvenient, it's never our intention to make things hard for you, for that we apologize for any inconvenience this issue may cause.
We've passed this onto our tech team to investigate further. We'll be back in touch as soon as we have a meaningful update.
To make a suggestion or leave feedback, go to the Ideas section.
Sorry to keep you waiting. Our best tech folks are still looking into this.
We understand this must be frustrating, but hopefully it won't be too much longer before we've resolved the issue.
Thanks again for your patience, we really appreciate it.
Did you know we have an extensive help section on our website?
Hopefully that clears things up. Should you need help with anything else, we're always just an email away.
Thank you for writing back.
All the best, [a random support employee]

For you as paying customer, you have to translate aforementioned answers to:

Your are absolutely no priority to us.
Developers do what they like, not what you like.
I hear what you say (and that's it).
Try Google, Apple or whatever music provider, but do not bother us.
Your money is welcome, your comments are ignored.

1 Reply

This is very interesting...

I recently posted a list of standard words and phrases used by Spotify reps. But my post was removed. A moderator said it violated the community terms and conditions.

And when I asked him to explain exactly how it violated the terms and conditions, he refused to respond. I was not surprised.

They just copy and paste. And they don't like it when someone points this out. This whole thread will probably be removed.

Suggested posts