Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

About A County Music Artist & Soldiers That Protected Our Country

About A County Music Artist & Soldiers That Protected Our Country

I just happened to find this video, when I was looking up something unrelated. I saw a Country singer that I know some songs by, talking about another Country singer that I don't really know songs by, but who I know of. He was talking about the history of his fiddle, which is actually pretty interesting. It's about 10 minutes of your time, to get some Country Music history.

https://youtu.be/KT8YZ3ihM_o

Follow me

3 Replies

Thanks, StompingLlama

I just checked it out. I don't like all the cussing, one reason being that it takes away from it being something that you can play anywhere and for anyone; it has really relevant lyrics. I do like that, about it. I'm not really a fan of Stained, and I'm not really sure about Aaron Lewis, but this is an interesting song. I had to rewind it, to check if he really said what I thought he said, about Bruce Springsteen's songs. Then, I got it, thinking about a certain podcast that's been on our Spotify home pages. Of course, I haven't listened to it, so I don't know exactly what he's referring to.

Did you check out the video? If so, what'd you think about it?

Follow me

Thanks madman for sharing this video. Not familiar with Roy Acuff's music but seems he had big influence during the war. What a great way to keep his legacy secured in a museum.

Suggested posts