Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Am I the only one who thinks Spotify's user experience sucks?

Am I the only one who thinks Spotify's user experience sucks?

Plan

Premium

I've been using spotify for over a year now, and I enjoy it just enough to keep using it.

But lately I'm starting to get tired of managing the Queue/Up Next list which makes no sense at all!

Before Spotify I was using Apple music which had a lot of bugs on android and shitty song suggestions, but there the queue was super simple and made perfect sense, you could add songs to the beginning of the queue or the end of the queue.

Those two basic features are nowhere to be found in spotify.

I simply don't understand why when I press 'Play' it doesn't just add to queue?!

Why is Spotify managing two lists - 'Next Up' and 'Next In Queue'?!

How is it any better than the simple 'Add to Start of Queue' and 'Add to End of Queue'?!

Is there something I'm not seeing here? Am I the problem?

22 Replies

Spotify Dev Team..... Have a look at Sonos and how that queues music. That seems to be fine and manageable. It feels like the Spotify UI on Android is treated like an afterthought. I'm sure you have something super in the bag to revamp this interface. It's your move. Cheers.

I wholeheartedly second this. I am 100% stoked on my 2020 wrap up they nailed it and honestly every one I've had before this year was exceptional tho.

I do know what you mean because I've been a pretty non stop Spotify fan for years adamant about premium. And am only just know discovering this community. You could kind hype this part up a bit because it's sick.

Suggested posts