Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Amazing headphones or speakers for Spotify

Amazing headphones or speakers for Spotify

Hey!

I really recommend AKG K 272 HD headphones for Spotify and also Logitech Z623 is awesome.

Do you use headphones or speakers or both for Spotify music? Can you suggest some.

I think that the topic can be useful to others.

30 Replies

That looks pretty heavy duty...
Airhorn Enthusiast

Thank you. This is good, I like sound. Bass is very good for dance music. Can recommend!!!

Yeah, I've been missing bass since my Receiver died. My subwoofer is getting lonely.
Airhorn Enthusiast

Yes. Liked how Cascada sounds. For today I decide to keep my Premium up and running. The most wanted things works OK in Windows Mobile's Spotify app, like listening my playlist and 160 kbps sound is muych better than Nokia Music's 96 kbps or so. I do not know Nokia's bitrate, but sounds very low... So for now I keep using Premium. But yes, I hope that Spotify can provide working app soon.

A brand spanking new Onkyo receiver is winging it's way to me. Surround Sound bliss once again.
Airhorn Enthusiast

Going crazy with this Spotify for Windows Phone and Bluetooth bug...

I managed this bleepty Bluetooth bug. However this is not solution!!! Today 60 € to new headphones just because Spotify for WP does not work with my Bluetooth headphones!!! Awesome Microsoft and Spotify!!! Can you please refund my 60 € I spent to headphones with Premium codes or what???

However, those:

WP_000403.jpg

a9639979_smush_WP_000403.jpg

Sony MDR-ZX600

I like those Sony headphones. They are awesome!!! The bass is very awesome, I can enjoy all music and dance is f**cking good on those headphones. Everyone should have one of those. Worth every penny!

And Spotify for Windows Phone works OK on those, however those bugs should be fixed in Spotify app. Then I would say Spotify is best forever and ever. Now Spotify is just good for money! I use Premium.

I just got myself a Jambox by Jawbone. Blown away how much sound can come out these little machines. Want to try the large model now.
Airhorn Enthusiast

These days I use Sennheiser HD219s headphones. With amazing sound and not too expensive 😛

I use in my PC laptop Creative WP-350 Bluetooth headphones and in mobile Samsung Galaxy S 2 earphones (was in package with phone). Very great sound...

HeadphonesHeadphones

These I use at home only with laptop.

Sennheiser HD 451 about 50 €

Pros:

- Decent sound for price

- Excellent bass response for club/dance music

- Cable is 1.2 m which is useful if you sit laptop on you

- Good price

Cons:

- Plastic feel

- Cable feels cheap

Recommend