Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Anybody know any rappers like Eminem

Anybody know any rappers like Eminem

Im looking to broden my playlist... I realy like the flow and the rhymes of Eminems music. Im currently looking for artist with simular qualitys.. Any thoughts??

43 Replies

Token is a guy who is similar in some respects. Check him out

Officially Zero or Zero 

It’s now @yungleomusic per his artist page on FB

NF or Hopsin would probably fit well in your list!

If you like Eminem, you have to check out this Canadian rapper FLESHXFUR. Dude is amazing. You can listen to his latest track, No Apologies ft. Doozy Doo on Youtube and Spotify (below): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3N7OCRruG0  

https://open.spotify.com/album/51Hc0pxQDrfSY7Kawgx3lK?si=6D-KWuqOTmGMdKdJY1E45Q

Look Up On YouTube The Name "Cognito," And "E-Dubble." I Think You Will Like It.

some similar artists would be 

• D12
  • bad meets evil
  • slaughterhouse
  • 50 Cent

if you like Eminem you should definetly like 50 Cent

Kaizer, Hazard grew up to Eminem as a kid and his rhymes and flow are very reminiscent of Eminem/Nas/2Pac. He's half white and half Bengali (an interracial artist like Logic) and is from Long Island City, New York. He's very lyrical and studied everybody from 2Pac to Nas to Biggie like Eminem did and is bringing a lot back to the game and revolutionizing it in many ways. His SoundCloud is SoundCloud.com/KaizerHazard and he's most active on social media through Instagram and Twitter @KaizerHazard Instagram.com/KaizerHazard and Twitter.com/KaizerHazard. Follow him and check out some of his latest tracks, you'll see what I mean about the Eminem/Nas/2Pac vibe. 

if it's about the agressive vibe 

the notorious big

sticky fingaz

2pac 

Try E-Dubble he’s small but really great artist with faster raps clean Andy great beats

Joshay is similar style to Eminem!

He has a new album coming out this summer!

Joshay is similar to Eminem!

He has a new album coming this summer!

• @Josh99649 wrote:

Im looking to broden my playlist... I realy like the flow and the rhymes of Eminems music. Im currently looking for artist with simular qualitys.. Any thoughts??

Of the bunch that come to mind I would say these four: Token has a very "Slim Shady" rap style, spitting fast while also having sad dark songs that are darkly beautiful. NF is more the Marshall Mathers side, rooted in deep raw emotion and turmoil rooted around family. K.A.A.N. is kinda the jack of all trades because he spits fast like Em, conscious yet skilled, freestyling genius in every way and able to collaborate with anyone with ease. And Machine Gun Kelly, (though Em don't like him) speaks about fame almost similarly and can collaborate with some of the greats in music.

sLim sHadY

Suggested posts