Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Artists You Hope Return in 2017

Artists You Hope Return in 2017

Who are you hoping releases something new in 2017?

Heard in rumors that a band is releasing something soon? Who has been gone for a while that need a triumphant return?

I need a new The National album ASAP. The last one was on heavy rotation all through 2013 and 2014:

spotify:track:6XW2rKHwNnX5qzk79Qis9w:small

70 Replies

@meahtenoha The Strokes, Vampire Weekend, S. Carey, Owl Vision and Thumpers would be high up on my list ^_^

@meahtenoha I really need a new album from Jeremy Enigk.

I would love this artist to return, however I know she'll never return as she's too stopped as a singer to return to music and even if she returned she would never make music so good as the first ones she has made. Unfortunatelly.

I don't even know if she's on Spotify because I haven't searched yet, but I wouldn't be surprised if she does not appear there. However she does have a lot of nice songs on Youtube like the one I'm about to post, so it would be nice if Spotify considers posting some of her songs in case her songs are not in Spotify library -->

I need more The Vaccines in my life! Need at least a single!

spotify:track:0TB7xPRIQ6sZqH8q50maWh

Follow me

Êminem, Gorillaz, Purity Ring, Avicii and Paul Kalkbrenner! ^^

Peace

I would dig it if Montgomery releases some new tunes. Haven't heard a peep since 2014's 'New Clear War' and I'm craving more of that atmospheric pop!

spotify:album:2LClkqShVD3fmREWJUg9vT

spotify:user:1230996370

Jadakiss

Jadakiss, Fabolous, Cam'ron.

I'm hoping for a new album from The War On Drugs.

If you remember this, I'm sure you'll agree: 

<iframe src="https://embed.spotify.com/?uri=spotify%3Atrack%3A71jGGLe5VtEHjIk5dU2W3S" width="300" height="380" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true"></iframe>

One Direction and Mayday Parade

It has only been a year since Alabama Shakes released Sound and Color but I could really use new music from them. 

**Sidenote for other deprived fans: Brittany Howard is part of another band that is equally as awesome as Alabama Shakes

spotify:track:2pKyMgAESySt755Av3tda8:small

Lianne La Havas hit big for me in 2015. Would love to hear some more of that sweet, jazz drizzled pop!

https://open.spotify.com/track/4VPpZXXeZHfpzvHNaPjLcF

@jurph Yes. Lianne Le Havas needs to return ❤️

Vampire Weekend is the only band on my list - happy to see they are listed in the first reply!

I am also excited for Fleet Foxes and The Shins, who are both supposed to be releasing new albums in the coming year!

Kid cudi. Please explain why the son THE PRAYER - KID CUDI is not on spotify???? Please add the song PLEASE

hey there @Juansehm1710,

when an album or song isn't added, or is removed, or made available only in certain regions, it's almost always the choice of the artist or label - spotify wants people to enjoy an expanding library of over 30 million tracks but individual copyright decisions aren't theirs to make.

Here's what you can do to get that added:

Hope that helps! ^_^

I deseperately need some more Tame Impala in my life 

Suggested posts