Backing up

Solved!

Backing up

elephant4891
Casual Listener

Hi 

I need some advice about backing up Spotify albums if I reset my phone. 

So, my HTC One X is playing up and I need to do a hard reset. If I do this though then I am assuming I will lose all my apps etc. including spotify. What I need to know is, if I lose the app and then reinstall, will my albums still be there?

I don't have anything saved in m playlists - I only download albums directly to the 'albums' tab. I realise that any that I have downloaded for offline use will need to be re-downloaded (which is fine) but will I lose all the albums and have to re-download everything again?

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Solution!

user-removed
Not applicable

No all content added to Your Music is saved on the server side of your account, and everything is stored there. When you sync the apps again everything should be good to go again just like the first time you did the sync.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Solution!

user-removed
Not applicable

No all content added to Your Music is saved on the server side of your account, and everything is stored there. When you sync the apps again everything should be good to go again just like the first time you did the sync.

View solution in original post

elephant4891
Casual Listener

Thank you! 

user-removed
Not applicable

I should mention if you had any local music files added into the desktop spotify app and that same content was on your phone through the app sync, those files will also sync again as well and the content will be put back on the phone.

SUGGESTED POSTS