Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Best album covers for 1914-2014

Best album covers for 1914-2014

hello !

Best album covers for 1914-2014 ( A title of the album is welcome )

Television personalities - And don't the kids just love ( 1981 )

193 Replies

hello !

Circus days: Pop-Sike Obscurities ( 1966-1970 ) Volume one

Dream Koala

"Odyssey"

You cant beat 'George Clinton's Greatest Hits'

JOEBOT, lovingly handmade by MattSuda - I'm not the only sexy rock star, there are plenty of others that are happy to help you out. Just look for the star by their name.
-
I AM NOT AN EMPLOYEE OF SPOTIFY AB. I am just a thirteen year old child trying to help out. I am not paid to help or say any views of Spotify AB or any of it's affiliates, so the least that you could do is share some kudos, or, if I helped you out, mark my post as a solution. It makes me all fuzzy inside

Hello !!

DJ Shadow - Fixed income ( The Private Press - 2002 )

F*ck Art, Let's Dance!

"Atlas"

Hello!

Psychonauts, James Yorkston - Hips For Scotland ( Songs For Creatures 2003 )

Foals

"Tapes (Compilation)"

hello!!

Psychedelic, minimalist, electro, weird, i love this song

Thanks!

Hey @user-removed,

actually this is a mixtape curated by Foals. The first song "variations" is made by Nicolas Jaar (♡).

I recommend to listen to the full album, it's worth it (lots of good tracks from great artists) 🙂

Hello !

Woods - At Echo Lake ( 2010 )

hello !

Schoolly D, Joe Stonestreet, Dj Tat Money - I Just Can't Help Myself ( International Supersport - 2010 )

Royal Blood - Royal Blood (2014)

Painted Palms

"Forever"

Hello !

Mushroom - Unborn child ( Early One Morning - 1973 )

Trophy Wife

"Wolves"

Hello !

NYM - Skeleton ( Warm Blooded Lizard - 2011 )

We Were Promised Jetpacks

"In The Pit Of The Stomach"

hello!

Paper garden ( Paper garden -1969 )

It all falls somewhere between the Beatles' Revolver album and the Zombies' Odessey & Oracle (the latter especially on "Man Do You" and "Raven"), with some Sgt. Pepper-type layered choruses and overdubbed strings and other instruments. ( allmusic.com )

Hello !

Thousand - The Fall  ( Tous Les Jours - 2012 )

Everything Everything - Man Alive

JOEBOT, lovingly handmade by MattSuda - I'm not the only sexy rock star, there are plenty of others that are happy to help you out. Just look for the star by their name.
-
I AM NOT AN EMPLOYEE OF SPOTIFY AB. I am just a thirteen year old child trying to help out. I am not paid to help or say any views of Spotify AB or any of it's affiliates, so the least that you could do is share some kudos, or, if I helped you out, mark my post as a solution. It makes me all fuzzy inside

Suggested posts