Bike Ride

Solved!

Bike Ride

FreshJams
Regular

I curated a playlist to go bike riding to. I’ve had so much fun riding this summer, and I can’t wait to ride in colder weather. This is a collection of some of my favorite songs to ride to. Go get some wind in your hair 🚲

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution!

SpotyThrowbacks
Roadie

That Hall & Oats remix is hot. I like it a lot.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

TreyAnastasio
Rock Star 7
Rock Star 7

I like to bike with music as well; it’s so much fun, especially on trails (probably safer than on the street)

TreyAnastasioRock Star 7
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

FreshJams
Regular
I got a fixed gear for the city. It’s been a good time! ##- Please type
your reply above this line -##

TreyAnastasio
Rock Star 7
Rock Star 7

Cool! I have a cross-country mountain bike. I find it’s good for most local trails and bike paths; and it also works for riding over curbs, down staircases (lol), and through grass around campus, as well as for commuting on roads

TreyAnastasioRock Star 7
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Jarne1234
Roadie

Haha, riding and listening to music might be a bit dangerous but I also like to do it :), your playlist would be a nice option in future rides but until now I always used this playlist to bring in the speed in my training, it has got over 24 hours of music but most of it is house which I really like, new music is added almost daily and there are also a lot of new (not mainstream) artists in it when listening, you should sort by recently added, enjoy!

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/1cBEMLXDrVQv9kIEAm9Mll?si=qMlEExSYTMKj1hDn1KnXBQ

Solution!

SpotyThrowbacks
Roadie

That Hall & Oats remix is hot. I like it a lot.

View solution in original post

SUGGESTED POSTS