Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Bike Ride

Solved!

Bike Ride

I curated a playlist to go bike riding to. I’ve had so much fun riding this summer, and I can’t wait to ride in colder weather. This is a collection of some of my favorite songs to ride to. Go get some wind in your hair 🚲

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

That Hall & Oats remix is hot. I like it a lot.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

I like to bike with music as well; it’s so much fun, especially on trails (probably safer than on the street)

AdamDamSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I got a fixed gear for the city. It’s been a good time! ##- Please type
your reply above this line -##

Cool! I have a cross-country mountain bike. I find it’s good for most local trails and bike paths; and it also works for riding over curbs, down staircases (lol), and through grass around campus, as well as for commuting on roads

AdamDamSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Haha, riding and listening to music might be a bit dangerous but I also like to do it :), your playlist would be a nice option in future rides but until now I always used this playlist to bring in the speed in my training, it has got over 24 hours of music but most of it is house which I really like, new music is added almost daily and there are also a lot of new (not mainstream) artists in it when listening, you should sort by recently added, enjoy!

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/1cBEMLXDrVQv9kIEAm9Mll?si=qMlEExSYTMKj1hDn1KnXBQ

Marked as solution

That Hall & Oats remix is hot. I like it a lot.

Suggested posts