Announcements

Different platforms - View running que, que playlists and edit playlists - please help a beginner!

Different platforms - View running que, que playlists and edit playlists - please help a beginner!

johnbull_1975
Roadie

Hi,

I'm totally new to Spotify and I subscribed to Premium and are trying it out on some different platforms (Android, iOS and Win7), mainly plaing with SpotifyConnect to a HEOS multiroom system.

1:

While playing music to HEOS system (and local to devices):

On my Android phone and in the PC program I can se a list of the running que "UPPSPELNINGSKÖ" by pressing the little button with three horizontal lines (but I can not edit it).

On the iPad I can't see the que...

Why!?

2:

On the iPad I can open a playlist and press the thre dot button and select "Lägg till i kön" = "add to que"

On Android and PC I can't. Only possibiltiy on Android is the big green button "Play Shuffle" that removes running que and start playlist directly, shuffled. I hate shuffel. I want to select the order!.

On PC the green button is not "play shuffle", here it is "SPELA UPP" = play or play now

a) How to que a playlist to to que from PC and Android

b) How to start a playlist in saved order from Android and iOS?

3:

On the iPad I can edit a playlist and move songs around.

On the PC and Android I can't. Then it is only possible to delete songs from playlist.

Why!?

(Quotations/terms freely translated from Swedish GUI into English.)

Some experienced user - please help!

2 Replies

Re: Different platforms - View running que, que playlists and edit playlists - please help a beginne

Kayakr01
Regular
absolutely rediculous you cant edit on the Android. Arrogant Apple slobs.

Re: Different platforms - View running que, que playlists and edit playlists - please help a beginne

Gena-US

I have the same issue with the "shuffle" button...wish they would give all options in a "task bar" kinda manner.... many times I'm trying to add the song to playlist or que and I just keep restarting the song.. you gotta hit it just right... I would like to see a change towards a friendlier and more functional user interface.

SUGGESTED POSTS