Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Dream your life away - Dream Pop / Indie Rock / Nu Gaze / Chillwave Playlist

Dream your life away - Dream Pop / Indie Rock / Nu Gaze / Chillwave Playlist

Hi there,

this is my playlist i want to share with you. Come with me on a trip and lets dream together !

This playlist is getting constantly updates all the time.

Genres of this playlist are: Dream Pop, Shoegaze, Nu Gaze, Indie Rock, Chillwave

Let me know what you think !

https://open.spotify.com/user/aofd3/playlist/0Th4dQ2ul5l6jvHHPCWG5G

Follow me
7 Replies

Hello @Aofd3 and thanks for sharing with the community 🙂

Here is my opinion :

Even if I am not a fan of repeating a same artist in a playlist, it's acceptable (not more than 3 times) in a playlist over 150 tracks. However, I think the playlist is more efficient if tracks by a same artist are not in a row. it's better to have, at least, 10/15 other tracks between each songs by a same artist.

Good luck in the community. 🙂

SoundofusSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

You are right ! Sometimes i find a new artist and iam listing to this artist the whole day and then iam adding the tracks i really love. Sometimes its 1-2 tracks sometimes even 3. Thats why there is a chance that there are 3 x the same artist in a row. 

I always listing to this playlist shuffled.

Thanks for the feedback !

Follow me

New tracks added and a little rework to make the start a bit more chill. Best experince is shuffled 😃

Follow me

@Aofd3 they really are chilled, happy songs perfect for daydreaming. one sign of a great playlist is it takes you somewhere immersively. even though i'm not a fan of chillwave, japandroids, wavves, beach fossils, washed out, animal collective etc. are sublime

agree with Gerard's feedback, but keep on creating, you've got some gems ^_^

The Playlist is still growing and has over 130 Followers now, thanks for listen 😃 I will continue to improve the playlist!

Follow me

Improved the list again with new songs - thanks for over 150 followers. 200 here we come!

Follow me

Hi, love the list! Here's one that may fit if you're interested

https://open.spotify.com/track/4SF9rW6rxgjyb2LueenwBY?si=3kMCQJtaQe-vLUDK_TRnsw

Suggested posts