Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Ear Buds

Ear Buds

When your streaming music, what kind of Ear Buds do you use most often?

3 Replies

Hey @Cardnyl_Music

Thanks for posting this cool question here on the Community!

I personally started using Sony's wireless WI-C310 earbuds few months ago after seeing them on discount in the local store.

This is the first time I use Bluetooth earbuds and I'm really happy with the device so far. It's really easy to use and the sound quality is good for the price. I'm mostly listening to classical and electronic music and they play well when Spotify is set on Normal quality.  

Let us know what earbuds you're enjoying! 

I actually use a lower model from the same series as @Ivan, the WI-C200. Fewer features but the design looks the same and they probably sound the same -- really good. I mostly listen to older stuff -- hard rock, synthpop, New Wave -- but really anything I tried sounded good (except for rubbish remasters but there is no remedy for those).

They are also the most comfortable of all my earbuds.

That said I mostly listen on speakers. The comfort of not having anything intruding on or in my head beats any earbuds or headphones. ๐Ÿ™‚ Of course, that doesn't work for all situations.

I've collected lots of synth pop and new wave tracks in my Liked Songs. Those genres are a good example to test your earbuds since they include synth and electronic sounds that indeed need a good device to play excellent.  

Suggested posts