Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Eric Church - The Outsiders

Eric Church - The Outsiders

...any word on this album? Dropped all over today but I am not able to find it yet. 

74 Replies

I can see it in the catalogue:

Unfortunately it appears to only be available in the US and Mexico at the minute. 

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

That is the single... Not the album. Single has been out for quite a while.

Ah totally missed the album, can't see it anywhere I'm afraid. Guessing the label haven't added it yet!

Peter

Kinda makes me mad that it isnt out yet. Most albums are out in the morning time.

Do you think it will be available outside of the US? None of the singles were.

I gues it is when EMI (Capital Records) releases it to spotify. 

I am tired of waiting as well.  I love Spotify, but it is so agitating that we can't get the album yet.  I have checked once every hour since yesterday.  Ugh!

It's on iTunes but not yet on Spotify. I don't do iTunes, so I hope Spotify puts it up soon.

This is getting a bit ridiculous! Stupid rap albums come out the day they're released but I can't get Eric church??

Is it possible for you to provide the Spotify community an ETA on the availablity of this full album?

It's almost always down to the record label to add the content, Spotify rarely know in advanced if/when content will be available.

Having a look in the catalogue via the API, I can't see the album yet anywhere either.

Peter

ive emailed spotify yesterday about it, they told me that the record company is responsible for it being put on here, i looked on rhapsody and its not on there either. im going to be pretty mad if there not going to add it on spotify.
also on February 4 Kings of Leon came out with a live album, that album is on rhapsody and itunes but not on spotify which frustrates me.
if we can get enough people to email and contact the record company we could possibly get eric church new album on here

what really makes mad thought is that they put The Outsiders and Give Me Back My Hometown on spotify , but your not going to put the album on there right away , yah makes sense

I think this is a pretty big oversight with spotify. I understand it's up to the label, but I think there needs to be a better system of doing this. We are left in the dark, not knowing when (or even IF, but I highly doubt that) it's going to be available. Normally, I'm not the person to get picky about this things, because it's not up to spotify. But I am paying for this service, and that's when it gets irritating. So as much as I understand it's not up to spotify, this kinda thing reflects badly on a service I'm paying for.

I agree.  I hardly think the Spotify organization would tolerate much less defend me paying my monthly subscription at my convenience without regard for deadlines.

This complete bull**bleep**...I pay monthly fee and when my favorite artist comes out with a CD it's not available ...this is a joke and we all should be refunded our monthly fee

I cant help but notice the label wasnt a day late when spotify allowed them to start selling swag. Ive never had any complaints with spotify, but if were gonna have to wait on some albums like this it would be nice if we could at least have a release date so we know if and when it will be available.

Yeah, I was really looking forward to getting up and getting ready for school and listening to Eric church's new album. I really wish they would give us a release date on these cd's. I check every single day for the new album endless times.

i have recently read that some artist and record companys are pulling there music off of Spotify and others like spotify because apperently there losing money, but doesnt spotify pay them for there music? I mean serously, we pay $10 for a service and we should be able to get any album or song we want. This is starting to get really fustrating because i know we all have been waiting for this album. Im probally going to get an itunes card friday if the album is not up by then. serously get the album on freaking spotify

Suggested posts