Finding local files

Solved!

Finding local files

yinzhi24
Regular

There is a new update in Spotify that changed the looks of everything, and I used to listen to local files on the sidebar. This new update is great, but I cannot find the local files page. I looked everywhere but still can't find it. Any pictures that show where local files are will be greatly appreciated

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Solution!

rclim95
Casual Listener

The Local Files feature has been moved to a tiny (IMO) playlist card right next to your Liked Songs playlist under Your Library > Playlists tab.

rclim95_0-1621186175562.png

(Although, I'm hoping Spotify would reconsider this placement and put it somewhere more prominent, like its own tab inside the Your Library view).

View solution in original post

Solution!

MattsyKun

You'll have to go to your settings and check the "Show Local Files" button. Mine was unchecked whenever the update happened, so I checked it and then my local files showed up!

5 Replies
Solution!

rclim95
Casual Listener

The Local Files feature has been moved to a tiny (IMO) playlist card right next to your Liked Songs playlist under Your Library > Playlists tab.

rclim95_0-1621186175562.png

(Although, I'm hoping Spotify would reconsider this placement and put it somewhere more prominent, like its own tab inside the Your Library view).

yinzhi24
Regular
That's where I looked at! I can't seem to find it as I have no playlists, p.s. i have local files turned ON in my settings, I can accept it as a solution until I see it, thanks for the reply
Solution!

MattsyKun

You'll have to go to your settings and check the "Show Local Files" button. Mine was unchecked whenever the update happened, so I checked it and then my local files showed up!

siberianwm
Casual Listener

same problem for me, settings option is "on", folder added, but there is still no any local files in app, please resolve this. i use russian language but there is no difference.

there is the proofs below

IMG_20210602_225329.jpg

IMG_20210602_225415.jpg

IMG_20210602_225501.jpg

IMG_20210602_225134.jpg

siberianwm
Casual Listener

not solved, my app seems different than yours.

SUGGESTED POSTS