Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Folders] Show us which list a song is playing from

[Folders] Show us which list a song is playing from

I just discovered folders today and LOVE the feature! Total game changer for me. 
I also love you can shuffle all songs in a folder. One problem: there's no way to see which list the song is located on. I have clicked through each list searching, clicked the album cover, and I noticed (when I did know which list the song was on) the song in the list doesn't have the "now playing" icon next to it. 

Suggestions: 
- "Green" the playlist title the song is playing from (from Folder view)
- Put the "now playing" icon next to the song that is playing (from Playlist view)
- When the album art is clicked, take us to the song in the list from the folder being shuffled
- Show/link playlist in song queue
- Search option: where do I have this song saved in my Library?

Thank you!! 

1 Reply

So whilst also discovering playlists recently, I had the same problem of really wanting to know which playlist east song is playing from when the whole folder is on shuffle. 

I have found a slight work around, but this may not work if you have a million playlists.

Basically go to the play queue, take turn the shuffle off. Then you may be able to work out which playlist it is from the next songs in the queue list (and then put shuffle back on). That's the best way I can find

Suggested posts