Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Halloween Dance Playlist: "Spooktastic Dance Party"

Halloween Dance Playlist: "Spooktastic Dance Party"

Hey everybody!

With Halloween around the corner, I've been itching to put together a spooky, fun & danceable Halloween Party Playlist. Now the "Spooktastic Dance Party" playlist is done, and I'm pretty happy with how it turned out!

Running about 3 hours long, it's a fun combo of creepy classics (i.e. Thriller), along with a combo contemporary and throwback pop/anti-pop, new wave, hip-hop, EDM, etc that keep with the theme.  The goal was to keep it in the spirit of Halloween, but most importantly to make it fun, keep the energy up, and get people dancing (whether you're at a party, or grooving at your desk at work).  I've had lots of fun making and listening to it, and I hope you have fun too! 😉

If you have any other  Halloween playlists or songs you've had on repeat all October, feel free to share them below!

2 Replies

I also love Halloween mixes! Here's mine I put together for my friend's party last year, always building on it. Definitely like these dark mixes crossing several genres. 

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/7rUw4wMudv8s8umNfgjIc6?si=nncjk8RwQfK83QRcl7DauQ

Suggested posts