Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Help Finding 90s Song

Help Finding 90s Song

Hello,

I am looking for a mid 90s song. The genre is electronic music and it reminds me of Scooter but I personally was unable to find it.

I remember video clip a little. It was about the good guys running away from evil queen that sent cybernetic spiders after them. The chorus reminded me of main music playing in Terminator 2 movie.

Thanks.

4 Replies

So I didn’t find anything, this just took me on a really weird search mission on Google and YouTube! I was also listening to the Terminator soundtrack to see if could trigger anything baha! Also I really hate spiders so that was extra scary. But now I’m really curious and I want to know what this song is.

It’s a real song right? Not a prank lol!

It's not a prank. Why would it be? Was there someone who tried to prank this community?

Hey @TheOneGuy

Could it be this?  spotify:track:4990yQ8QB5qtiHFQIPlMfb 

I took a look at the video clip online, there was some chasing involved I think so fingers crossed it was the one you were looking for 🙂 

If not, do share any other details you might remember, could be helpful to track it down.

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Thanks. This song is not the one though. I tried looking in Google Images but could not find it. I think the only option left for me is to look for it in YouTube playlists with songs of 90s.

Two additional things I remember about video clip are that the setting is futuristic and guys who were running away from spider drones tried to shoot them with lasers.

Suggested posts