Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Hi folks, I'm the Danish Kanye West..

Hi folks, I'm the Danish Kanye West..

Got your attention? 🙂 

My name is Fred. I rap, sing, produce and even yodel. I just joined and I am looking forward to disussing music with some likeminded people and getting some advice on how to best possibly market music and get on playlists.

I just released a new single, which I have linked to here. I hope you guys will have the time to check it out (and that I'm not breaking any posting rules?). I've included the press releases which includes a small bio.

https://open.spotify.com/track/7drPAhu0Zh5ysMGSuMw7wP?si=XP757FNORkixHwjfrB39xA

‘The Happening’ is a soundtrack to the Corona era, seen through the eyes of an introvert opportunist.

Fred’s grandmother used to say: ”Every cloud has a silver lining". Based on that, he has made a song that deals with the positive things about the Corona pandemic. We finally get the time to be able to do exactly the things we want. The daily

stress disappears to some extent, in the same manner as the expectations we meet from society and our circle of friends.

I always thought I would be eaten by a zombie

Who knew the end of the world would be comfy?

I feel like Anne Frank in a different time
Stay indoors, just to stay alive

Maybe this is exactly the pause-button we’ve been missing? Maybe this break in everyday routines gives new perspective? Maybe the dream is to work from home in sweatpants? “What a time to be living in”.

The rapper/producer released the critically acclaimed debut album 'Deconstructing Fred' in 2007 . The rap was in English, but it was not only the language that crossed the borders. With a wry, self-delivering, and introspective text universe, he invited us into a different dimension of music. The comparisons at the time referenced talents like Kanye West and The Streets, and he quickly got signed to the same label as the Danish mastodons Medina and Outlandish.

For the next many years, he delivered quality beats to international hip-hop stars such as Dilated Peoples, Guilty Simpson, Defari, Craig G, Fashawn, The World Famous Tony Williams, Little Vic, UNI and 88-Keys . At home in Denmark, his ear-splitting sound was in demand by names like Outlandish, Wafande, Joey Moe, Pede B, Gisli, Street Mass, Nellie Ettison, Pilfinger, Niarn and Nobody Beats the Beats.

Best regards, Fred.

5 Replies

Heyo Fred!

I don't usually listen to rap, (I always listen to things in my comfort zone, K-pop/J-pop), but I listened to your song and it was GREAT!! Wonderful! It was catchy, and I could relate to the song in many ways- I'm an introvert as well . - . 

I liked the lyrics as well. 

I don't create music, so I don't know anything on marketing music, unfortunately.

Good luck on your music career (?),

Ayu

Thank you so much, Ayu. That means the world to me! So happy you took the time to listen, even though you don't usually listen to rap! So appreciated! Have a great day! Best regards, Fred

No problem, and have a good day as well! \^o^/

3 years later, I saw your reply, lol. Thank you very much, friend! Appreciate that you took the time to listen! 🙂 
Have a great day. Hope you see this 🙂 

Suggested posts