Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How can I adjust who I see in my Friend Activity Feed?

How can I adjust who I see in my Friend Activity Feed?

I have friends who I follow who are no longer on the feed. I want to see what they are listening to because we similar music tastes. I would like to know how to edit who I can see on my Friend Feed. I only see how to turn it on and off, not adjust who is on it.

Thanks

1 Reply

This seems to be a theme over many years. I still cannot find a way to edit (add/remove individuals) who appears on my "Friend Activity" feed column, nor any other listing of "friends" except in this column. There are people I know on Spotify who I would like to see in the Friend Activity Feed, who agree to me seeing their play lists etc. but I can't add them. There are friends on facebook who I have no interest in seeing what music they are listening to, but I can't remove them from the Friend Activity Feed. 

It amazes me that this has been an issue for so very long, yet there is no solution, that Spotify has chosen not to empower it's users with choice of who we have on a Spotify Friend list, and who's music choices we can view.

Suggested posts