Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How can i download any songs from spotify?

How can i download any songs from spotify?

Hello everybody, i am a music lover. i am not download any songs from spotify. but i am download any songs from masstamilan, songspk, starmusiq , pagalworld, freshmaza, songs.pk, etc website. But i am not download from spotify. please help me.please

starmusiq.png
4 Replies

Hey @starmusiq 

You can't download music from Spotify, like eg. Bandcamp where you can buy and download music in various formats on your hard drive, for good.

But what you can do with Spotify Premium is saving playlists and other content for offline use in Spotify, so when you don't have internet connection, you can still fire up Spotify and listen to your favourite tunes.

Check out this article for more information on this! 🙂

Hope this explains enough, have a lovely day!

SebastySpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

you can only download them for offline use so if your out and about and have no access to interntet you could still fire up spotify and listen to your songs without interuption. but you cant download then save to your phone or computer you can only download them for offline use.

to download for offline use follow these steps

1. Open the Spotify app on your mobile device.
  2. Navigate to the artist, song, album, or playlist that you want to download.
  3. Flick the download toggle (below the artwork) into the On position.
  4. Wait for the song to download.
  5. Verify the content has successfully downloaded by looking for a small green circle next to the music in question.

Hope this answers your question.

Thanks a lot

Thanks

Suggested posts