How do I build followers on Spotify?

How do I build followers on Spotify?

arrangement
Casual Listener

Hello,

New to this community. There are 2 things that I am trying to do- and I am not sure how to do it. On my artist page, it suggests other artist that are similar- many other artists are showing up on mine, but I am not showing up on theirs. How do I go about this? Also, are there ant pieces of advise of things that I can do to build more followers and monthly listeners?

5 Replies

michi_palaceone
Gig Goer

in here you can post your music into a few playlists. they are always searching for tracks that fit in some playlists so start posting them where they would fit!

and the reason why you don't show up is because you are probably too small as 'similair artist' for the other artists. it always shows up musicians with the same amount of followers or even more

CzechFencer
Composer

It's all about promotion. If you have a website, put the Spotify "Follow" button to a well-selected spot to make it easier for your visitors. And use the power of social networks - whatever you do, always share it everywhere to build your fan club.

Filip

ferrisofficial
Regular

1. You can build followers on Spotify by uploading content persistantly and sharing your music/artist page on any of your social media platforms. This way, once you start getting enough buzz, Spotify and 3rd party curators can find your song and place them in various playlists.

2. As far as related artists, you might not show up as a related artist on their page because they have other artists that are more similar to them specifically.

- Ferris

arrangement
Casual Listener

Also Farris, where am I supposed to be adding content? To my Spoitfy page? Or no Facebook and Instagram?

ferrisofficial
Regular

Well in my opinion, the more the better. So in other words, everywhere.

SUGGESTED POSTS