Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How many tracks has the Release Radar?

How many tracks has the Release Radar?

Mine has 200 tracks, but I am not sure if this is the usual track-limit.

Has the Release Radar always 200 songs? Or maybe sometimes less or even more than that? Is there an official statement from Spotify about this?

6 Replies

Mine has 64 tracks this week.

Hey folks!
Release Radar generally has songs released from Artists you follow or based on your taste, so It depends more on how many Artists you follow and the different songs you often listen to. My latest Release Radar has 40 songs, it doesn't have so many tracks, so that's why some users have more or fewer tracks on this playlist.

MateusMSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I am always at 30 tracks. I follow about 50 artist. I used to follow more artist but my release radar became a mess so I pared it down.

Default length for Release Radar is 30 songs.
It can go into hundreds when you follow lots and lots of (active) artists, so there's a connection between how many active artists you follow and the length of this playlist.

SebastySpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

wth is a release radar?

Is there an idea already for shortening Release Radar individually? Mine also contains 200 tracks, but usually I find that only about 100 tracks fit my musical taste, so I would like to simply set the length to a lower number. Also they include many artists that I don't follow which are only recommended. Being able to exclude genres would also help in this case.

Suggested posts